Saturday, May 17, 2014

Watercolor technique with half dried markers

I am back with another card that I made after my "science project". Remember yesterday I told you that I tried to color with my rather dry Marvy markers on the Hero Arts Real Flowers stamps, spritzed it with water and stamped it. It worked! So before you throw out your dried markers use them for this technique!




Stamps: Hero Arts (flowers, sentiment), Heidi Grace (words in background - NBUS!)
Die: Die-namics (scallops)


I am sending this also to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge where everyone is die-crazy this week ;)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Thanks for your visit,
Susanne

4 comments:

Di said...

Oh how pretty Susanne, and a great tip about reviving dry markers :)

Hugs, Di xx

Teresa Kline said...

darlin cards, luv the water coloring! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Darnell said...

Another awesome set of "paintings" and card, Susanne! Don't you just love how the Marvy's work with this technique? I just broke down and ordered a set of TH distress markers because I love the look so much. I hope they work as well as the Marvys or I'll be slapping myself silly!! Hope you are having a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

Be-YOU-tiful, Susanne! Your science project has netted amazing results! Gorgeous card with the happy flowers! You are sooooo convincing me to try water-colouring...getting closer every time I see one of your fabulous cards...Hugs~c

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...