Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Watercolor Class Homework - Day 3

I know, I know, I am way behind not only in my homework but now also with watching the videos. It's a VERY good thing that participants in this class have lifetime access to all the videos! And by the way, it's not too late to sign up for it.

Last weekend we visited my MIL so I didn't have time to play or watch all the videos. Yesterday I made some backgrounds like Jennifer McGuire showed us on day 3 with an acrylic block, versamark and watercolor paints. When they were dry today I made some sympathy cards out of them because a friend needs some.





Unfortunately the flowers and the fern stamps are unmounted rubber and I don't know the company. If one of you knows, please let me know. The sentiment is from a set by Stampabilities that I bought on Saturday during my first visit to a Hobby Lobby. 
ETA: My friend Dora let me know that the flower stamp on the top card is from Endless Creations.

I am having so much fun making all these background! You will certainly see more... 

Since the first card has flowers on it I am sending it over to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Flowers".

Be well,
Susanne


7 comments:

cm said...

Susanne, no worries in falling behind in assignments, because these two stunning beauties still place you at the head of the class! Your colours and images - soft backgrounds, eye-catching 'gentle' silhouettes, pretty sentiments - are perfect for conveying sympathy. Thoughtful, heart-warming; these are sure to touch the spirit of those who will be receiving them. Truly, truly lovely! Hugs~c

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous cards! Amazing backgrounds!! So very pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Hannelie said...

Beautiful backgrounds Susanne!
I agree ... watercolor is fun!

Mrs A. said...

Have signed up for this class as well albeit halfway through but still haven't had time to look at the video's Think this is defo a class that needs to be taken in our own space so glad the course content is available foever and a day!. Your backgrounds are good on your fab cards. Hugs Mrs a. .

Darnell said...

Oh, now, THESE are my favorites! I love that acrylic block "painting," too! I swear this class is so fun. I especially love that green and blue beauty! Awesome, Susanne! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Gasp! Susanne, these are stunning ... the background watercolouring is gorgeous enough ... but with the silhouette stamping over the top ... wow ... awesome! Anita :)

Dora B. said...

Hi Susanne, I see you are using one of my fav stamps from Endless Creation on the blue and purple card. Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...