Thursday, May 8, 2014

OCC Watercolor - Day 2

Help - I am getting behind with my homework! I watch the videos but then don't have any more time to play because for some weird reason my family still wants to eat and have clean clothes, etc...! Why does the day not have 48 hours???
I made a card after watching Debbie Hughes' (love her) video. I didn't have the stamp she used so the effect is a little different.




I am going to keep this short so I can squeeze in some play time...

Thank you all so much for coming to my little blog and leaving me those sweet comments! You make my day!

Hugs,
Susanne

Stamps: Hero Arts (number background), Lawn Fawn (speech bubble), Savy Stamps (words)
Dies: Memory Box (numbers), Lawn Fawn (speech bubble)
Ink: Distress Ink (spiced marmelade)


5 comments:

cm said...

Oh, those family "expectations" *grin*! Perhaps you need to send them on long bike rides, much like those my husband takes, to sneak in some extra time for yourself. It may not get the laundry and meals done, but a happier you is what counts! You've worked magic with your water-colouring here, using the stamps you have. Love the orange/ yellow combination, with the pop of blue for that "milestone' birthday. Pretty and fun! You, my friend - earn an A++++ on this day-brightening, smile-making assignment!! Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Hahaha, I ask myself the same question, Susanne ... never enough hours! Fabulous card ... the background colours look as though they're glowing against the gorgeous blue! Anita :)

Darnell said...

Eep!! Susanne, please don't tell Debbie (I love her, too), but I like your card better!! I really do. That stamp was perfect for this technique!!

Don't panic about the classes ... I think just getting started keeps you motivated to continue, even at a slower pace. My problem with the one I never opened (not an OCC) was just that - I never even opened it and then it really didn't stick in my brain. Or - if you'd like, I'll come over and speak to your family and tell them to back off for a bit, lol! Hugs, Darnell

Manuela said...

Hallo Susanne, die Karte gefällt mir gut. Finde die Farbverläufe der Zahlen schön im Hintergrund. Das Problem kenne ich auch mit dem Haushalt und Co!
Ein schönes WE, viele Grüße
Manuela

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Super - wie hast Du das denn gemacht??? Ich braeuchte auch 48 Stunden....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...