Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter 2016

Hello my friends,

Just popping in to wish you all a Happy Easter full of sunshine, laughter, good food, and plenty of chocolate!





Stamps: Hero Arts (sunburst), Avery Elle (alphabet), Stampin' Up (pattern on the mountains), Picture Show (dots on the hills)
Dies: My Favorite Things (snow drifts as hills), Nestabilities (circle as sun)
Other: Flowers (cheapo punch), mountains and banner (cut them myself)

I once saw a similar card somewhere and drew a little sketch. Even though I spent a ridiculous amount of time searching this vast web I couldn't find it anywhere. If you know who had the original idea please tell me so I can give credit! 
Since I more or less CASEd this card I am not going to enter it in any challenges. I am just going to show you, my dear regular readers, in the hopes that you have an enjoyable holiday weekend! 
Thank you so much for all your visits be they silent or with an encouraging comment!

Mwah!


10 comments:

cm said...

Thank you for posting your pretty scene with the glorious sunrise announcing the essence of Easter! Hope your day is filled with celebration, family and a morsel (or 12) of chocolate! We're at my mom-in-law's today and a ham dinner is on the agenda for this evening. I'll miss having dinner with my family; this will be the first time my mom's hostessed a gathering since my dad passed. I'm *still* not ready to face the 'empty' spot at the dining room table, so being here is a blessing in and of itself. Happy Easter, my wonderful friend!
Hugs~c

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

A great Easter make! I hope you're enjoying it Susanne! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Loll said...

What a beautiful scene you have create Susanne. Happy Easter to you. xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

so eine wunderschoene Osterkarte! Das 3D Banner macht sich gut! Ich konnte mich nicht mehr ueberwinden noch eine Osterkarte zu basteln. Fuer mich hat sichs ausgeostert... Ha ha, deswegen zeige ich heute eine Weihnachtskarte...Jetzt bin ich dann auf ein Osteressen eingeladen. Was gibts denn Gutes bei Dir? Ganz liebe Gruesse und fohes Feiern!

sandie said...

A very Happy Easter and this card is so sunny and cheerful. I am sure whoever made this card will be chuffed you CASEed it, have a wonderful day x

MaryH said...

A very Happy Easter to you & your family, and safe travels wherever you may be today. Your card is lovely, and I'm in awe of your sketching abilities. It truly represents the meaning of today, and it is always heartwarming to see images other than the Bunny we have come to think of - as Easter! I hear you about seeing inspiration, but not being able to refind the originator to give credit. At least you acknowledged it, so that's what counts! Also love the new blog look! Yay for you at doing it your own self! TFS & Hugs

Greta said...

What a wonderful card, Susanne! So many details--very effective! Hope you had a lovely Easter.

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Cheers from Japan! ! Happy Easter to you and your family.
Ryoma

Happy Dance said...

Perfect Easter card. While bunnies and such are sweet, this is the real reason for celebrating!! Your CASE pays wonderful homage to whomever made the original. Beautiful card in amazing colors and patterns. Just love it!! Bev

Anita in France said...

He Is Risen indeed, Susanne ... this is just perfect ... as Bev says, the true reason for celebrating Easter! Hope yours was a blessed one! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...