Friday, October 10, 2014

Winnie & Walter "Pinspiration with Vanessa" / Virginia's View Challenge #8

I am back with another card for another fun challenge over at the Winnie & Walter blog that started on World Cardmaking Day and fortunately is open until Saturday! This time it's called "Pinspiration with Vanessa". Look at that fabulous Inspiration photo:

vanessa_pinspirationphoto



And here is what I made



http://keepintouchcards.blogspot.com



Stamps: Winnie & Walter (sentiment), Hero Arts (woodgrain background)

Since it is another clean and simple card (or is it not?) I am sending this over to Virginia's View Challenge #8 and letting Virginia decide if it is clean and simple enough!

Winnie & Walter also want to see pictures of your workspace or of yourself crafting, called "craftie" so I am showing you part of my desk. (I thought that was only for WCMD but the linky is also open until tomorrow!)






There is so much else, I should be doing but I am having so much fun with their stamps! I wish I had time to make more cards, as there are other challenges on their blog! 

Hope your weekend is a good one,

Susanne

15 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I absolutely love your CASing, Susanne! Wunderbar! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

cm said...

You're working some fabulous magic with your Winnie and Walter series! Clean - yep; simple - yep; stunning - yes, yes and YES!! In my books, "Winner, winner"!
Hugs~c

Happy Dance said...

Susanne, this is a fantastic take on the phone case! Love this! I can see I'm going to have to splurge soon on some W&W stamps after seeing your card. Really wonderful card. Have a great weekend. Bev

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Schon wieder ein Prachtstueck! Super, wie Du die challenge umgesetzt hast!

Kelly Latevola said...

Love your take on the inspiration photo Susanne! Those colors are perfect :)

Shona Chambers said...

This is such a winner!! I think its fantastic and your layout is so perfect. I love it alot!!

Michelle said...

Such a fabulous card, Susanne! Beautiful work!

Anita in France said...

Yep, with you there, Susanne ... so many challenges, too little available time to play in them! Fantastic take on the inspiration ... crisp, clean and rather wonderful! Anita :)

Hettie said...

Great inspiration piece. Don't you love Pinterest!
I just love your card though.
xx

Manuela said...

super Umsetzung, tolle Karte!

Sarn said...

I LOVE their stamps (only got one set at the mo) . . . your card is BRILLIANT. I would never have know what to do after seeing the inspiration photo, but you nailed it! xxx

Greta said...

What a cool card!

Cris G. said...

Oh, wow! I absolutely love what you did with the inspiration photo in your card. Perfect take!

Nicole Parmentier said...

So cool!! Love your card!

~amy~ said...

Oh my, can I tell you how much I adore this?!!! Love seeing how you were inspired !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...