Tuesday, October 7, 2014

SSS Wednesday Challenge "Transport It"

Just flying by (sorry, couldn't resist) with a card for the weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Transport It" . I made this card for one of my globetrotting nieces. Hope you can see the little airplane. I still like the look of letters or numbers raising up from the background. Hope you do too!



http://keepintouchcards.blogspot.com


Stamps: Inkadinkado (plane)
Dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics (By the letters)
Other: Patterned Paper (Basic Grey)

Hugs,
Susanne

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Susanne, a great design and I love the text and map papers with the stunning the die-cut letters!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool design, Susanne - I really love maps and the die cut letters are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Susanne, such a fabulous design and I love how you've raised the letters. Anja will love this card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your globe-trotting niece will absolutely adore this sweet, personalized, ingenious card, as do I. The raised letters rock!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, Susanne ... brilliantly personalised ... love how you've popped up your neice's name from the background maps ... really gives a sense of her having been to/going to exciting places! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tolle Karte für einen Globetrotter, sieht super aus mit dem abgesetzten Namen im selben Papier!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...