Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Winnie & Walter "On Trend with Lea" / Virginia's View Challenge #8

Woohoo, I managed to make another card for the challenges at Winnie & Walter blog, using my new stamps from them,  this time for "On trend with Lea"! Look at her fun sample:


W&W-WCMD-OnTrendChallenge-LeaLawson



I have no camera dies just one camera stamp and a roll of washi with cameras. So I made something that you don't see often on this blog: a One Layer Card! Unless you count the washi as a layer and/or the foam mounted camera...


http://keepintouchcards.blogspot.com



Stamps: Winnie & Walter (sentiment), Inkadinkado (camera)
Washi: don't know, maybe Recollection

And since it's pretty clean and simple I am also sending it to Virginia's View 'cause that the theme of her 8th challenge (already - wow!)

It's late and I need to go to bed so I won't keep you any longer...

Hugs,
Susanne



8 comments:

cm said...

BRILLIANT!! Your cameras are just toooo cute!
Hugs~c

Virginia L. said...

This sure is ON TREND and CAS!! Love the delightful card, Susanne! Wunder scheon! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Du bist aber fleissig - ich komme ja mit dem Kommentieren gar nicht mehr hinterher.... schoen CAS - aber nicht one layer.....so weit ich die Regeln verstehe....

Lea Lawson said...

Great CAS style!! Love that you kept it black & white!! Thanks for joining in my on trend camera challenge for WCMD!!

maria f. said...

Love that you kept it totally B/W. And all photo related.

Anita in France said...

So very cool and retro Susanne ... perfect with the monochrome colour palette! Anita :)

Manuela said...

schöne schwarz weiß Karte

Unknown said...

I love these cards. Love the camera theme. I want to make a card just like it and send it to myself, it is so ME! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...