Friday, October 17, 2014

CAS(E) this sketch #96

Here is a card I made for the CAS(E) this sketch #96. Once I started to look at my stamps, dies, punches I had so many ideas for this sketch! If I find the time maybe I will make another card...

First the sketch:





http://keepintouchcards.blogspot.com



Stamps: Hero Arts (Star background and sentiment)
Dies: Impression Obsession (city scape), Momenta (star)
Inks: Distress (Broken China), Marvy (#3 blue)

Hope you can still see the sketch even though I flipped it. This card makes me really happy because, as you probably know by now, I love stars, buildings and sparkle! I was so excited about it that I brought everything to our "7 Cardologists" meeting last night and showed the girls how to make it. They all loved it and it gave my dies and stamps a good work out which is much better than collecting dust. 

Did you notice that I have three more followers? Let's give a warm welcome to

Lyndal of Ideas and Paper
Sandie of London Days

Get comfortable and go visit their blogs full of great inspirations! 

My welcoming quote for you Lyndal, Sandie, and Rachel is by Mother Teresa:

It is not how much you do,
but how much love you put into the doing 
that matters. 

I am so glad that you decided to join me, ladies!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs,
Susanne

13 comments:

Toni said...

This is awesome!

Greta said...

Gasp--I LOVE this card!

Cris G. said...

A very sweet and gorgeous Christmas card, Susanne. I love both the background and cityscape... a new die to me, I don't remember seeing this one, and I love it!

Manuela said...

Hallo Susanne, schöne Karte mit dem Sternenhimmel und dem Glitzer auf den Dächern.
Ich musste so lachen, als ich deinen Kommentar gelesen habe mit den Eichhörnchen die den Kürbis angenagt haben! Als wir in Amerika gelebt habe, haben die uns auch immer die Blüten weggefressen von den Blumen die ich gepflanzt habe, die Biester! (in Parks wurde gewarnt, dass die Tollwut übertragen!) Sehen aber trotzdem so süß aus:-))
Der Spruch ist sehr schön!
Lg

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch. Love the city scape die! Awesome background.

Cathy said...

Wow! Love this card Susanne, those stars look so sparkly. Great take on the sketch too, Cathy x

Sarn said...

Great take on the sketch! Love your festive card. xxx

cm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cm said...

Wow... or rather, WOW, WOW and WOW! Susanne, truly a gorgeous card and such a unique take on the sketch! The sparkly sky, the city-scape, the "North Star"...a scene of peace and love, indeed. In awe....lucky Cardologists to see this in real life! Your Mother Teresa quote of welcome; a touching reminder to infuse love into all we do....
Hugs~c

Sian Ridley said...

I love this festive scene! I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be that time of year again though!?

Unknown said...

Fabulous card. Very pretty scene.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fantastic take on the sketch!

Rosmarie said...

Booah, ist die schön!!! Echt toll gemacht!
LG Rosi (auchwiedermal) ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...