Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SSS Wednesday (Pearls)

Hello there,

Just wanted to enter a card with pearls at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge before it closes! It's another photo card.



I used to have roses in my garden. They were pretty fussy and needed a lot of care. After a few years they all died (not all at once). The climate here is a bit too rough, they didn't get enough sun, and after I had kids I didn't pamper them as much, maybe... What's left are photographs...

Have a great week,
Susanne

Stamp: Stampin' Up (background - retired)
Punch: Martha Stewart

5 comments:

  1. Stunning rose card. Love everything about it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an incredible rose, the colours are gorgeous. Beautiful layout, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Did you take that photograph of your own roses?! That is stunning!! ;) Such a pretty, feminine card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous photograph, Susanne! I am so bookmarking this. I love photo cards and have a ton of photos. I'm always looking for fantastic layouts and this one is that!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...