Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SSS Wednesday (Mother's Day)

This is my second post today and, as usual, I am sliding in at the last minute for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Mother's Day or Special girl that closes tomorrow morning (so you still have all night to create...).

I used a Mojo Monday sketch #270




and made this:




That's it for today! Thanks for looking and please come back!

Be well,
Susanne

Paper: S.E.I. (patterned paper)
Dies: Sweet 'n' Sassy stamps (heart die)
Punches: CarlaCraft
Impression Plate: PTI
Sentiment is computer generated 


7 comments:

  1. Love these happy papers - sure to make a Mom smile, Susanne! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's taking me forever to unbury myself from my inbox, but I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my farewell post a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach wie schoen - da freut sich Deine Mama bestimmt! Muss noch nen Knof darufmachen, dann kannste beim House of Cards verlinken....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinks, yellows; flowers, stripes; perfectly placed heart with wee flower companions: an eye-catching smile-making combination! Gorgeous Mother's Day card!! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog; sparkles added to my day!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...So VERY PRETTY Suzanne!!! Love the sweet colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein zauberhaftes Kärtchen hast du für deine Mum gemacht!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...