Sunday, March 9, 2014

SSS Monday challenge (clocks) / Virginia's View (Watercolor)

Hope everybody has recovered from my four posts in one day last week...

Today I am sliding in (again) at the last minute with a card for the Simon Says Monday Challenge which is "Clocks" this week.

Since I colored the image with watercolors I am also entering it at the Virginia's View Challenge. I have to show you the gorgeous Inspiration Board:




Doesn't it make you want to dig out your watercolors and start playing? For this challenge you still have over one week time!

Anyways, here is my card:




The close up was to show you that I stamped the clock also on matte gold cardstock, cut it out and glued it over the original image but it doesn't do a good job.

As always, thank you so much for stopping by for a visit!

Have a wonderful week,
Susanne

Stamps: Acey Deucy (woman), Stampin' Up (script, splatters)
Other: Fiskars (wavy paper crimper) 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Susanne! I love how you showcased this image with the subtle water-coloring! I also love the elements that you incorporated into this design! Beautifully done! Thanks for linking to Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful creation! Love the pretty gold clock and the gorgeous image. Your watercoloring is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I LOVE this card. Great image. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...