Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tuesday Trigger: Enthralled with Fall

The Tuesday Trigger over at the Moxie Fab World is this gorgeous photo



Instead of leaves this idea popped into my head:





The picture is not the greatest but it was already dark and I couldn't wait until tomorrow because the challenge closes tonight. (I will try to get a better picture tomorrow and edit the post.)
That's also why I will be very brief tonight.

Have a great week and thanks for visiting and commenting,

Susanne

Die: Simon Says Stamp (happy), My Favorite Things (scallops)
Ribbon: Stampin' Up 
Stamps: Hero Arts (Lattice), Impression Obsession (?), Hero Arts (dotted swirls), unknown/unmounted (script),  Impression Obsession (plaid)
Let me know if you have any questions...


5 comments:

  1. You made it home I see. That looks like icing on a delicious autumn cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layers - nice take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a great idea it was! So creative & beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Susanne! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is one explosion of purple/pink happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...