Sunday, October 20, 2013

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Christmas/Holiday

Hello friends,

Hope all is well with you!
This week at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge we are to enter Christmas/Holiday cards. I am one of those people who make the same card for everyone. I actually enjoy the mass production. That's why I cannot show you this year's Christmas card (don't even have a prototype yet - panic!). But I wanted to play and therefore went into my archives and will show you this card:



It's an ivory shimmer card, with a gold shimmer strip on the side, gold embossed with the music background. 

Have a great week,
Susanne

Stamps: PSX (angel collage), Judikins (music background)


5 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is gorgeous! The gold makes it so classy and elegant! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Kim M said...

So beautiful! I've only ever made all the same Christmas card for everyone once. I do not enjoy the mass production. You're lucky you do. It makes things faster for sure. It's why I make Christmas cards all year long since it takes me forever! LOL. :-)

Sian Ridley said...

Very elegant! I love the gold and the ivory, beautiful :)

Darnell said...

This is a quintessential Christmas card with all that elegant gold and lovely design! TFS, Susanne! Hugs, Darnell

Helen F. said...

The ivory and gold are stunning together, Susanne! Beautiful Christmas card.
Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog today {{{hugs}}}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...