Thursday, August 7, 2014

OCC "Stretch Your Stamps 2" - Sympathy

This morning I made a card inspired by Stephanie Klauck's video on Day 3 of the Online Card Class "Stretch Your Stamps 2". She made a fun little scene stamping through stencils. I don't have a stencil that let's me create a scene like hers so I did this:


http://keepintouchcards.blogspot.com


Stamps: Stampin' Up (sentiment), Hero Arts (words inside stencil)
Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop
Punch: Martha Stewart

I really like how this came out and definitely want to use this technique again.

We'll see if I manage to make another card today! These classes really get your mojo going! So many ideas swirling in my head (so little time)...

Enjoy your day,
Susanne


5 comments:

  1. This looks so effective Susanne, looks like a fantastic technique, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. schöne Technik und wirkt mit der Schrift viel interessanter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool, Susanne! I tried Debby's techniques (pretty much exact copies!), but didn't go with the stamping through stencils yet...may have to buy a stencil that allows for that. Or maybe use the NBUS Memory Box on that has really open images. Idea sparked! Your fern showcased here: eye-catching lovely!!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I love the look of this - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous, Susanne. Am loving the sentiment peeking through the fern's leaves. Beautiful soft colors too. And...that twine is the perfect finishing touch too! Wonderful card. Have a great weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...