Friday, August 15, 2014

OCC "Stretch Your Stamps 2" - Graphic image with watercolor


Today I have another card with the same set by PTI (square prints) but this time combined with loose watercolor. I really like how this came out especially the watercolor combination that I hadn't tried before. Although I find that the computer always changes them a bit. In real life they are a bit warmer.


http://keepintouchcards.blogspot.com



Stamps: PTI (square prints), Verses (sentiment)

Thank you so much for all your encouraging comments on my last post. I wasn't sure at all about those cards and your sweet words really made my day!

Have a wonderful weekend,
Susanne



5 comments:

cm said...

You've rocked this graphic assignment, Susanne, notching it up with some extra special touches, like the water-colour background and uber cool sentiment! Looks fabulous...and pretty...and amazing! Way to go with tackling those graphic images! I need to get my homework done!! Thanks for the inspiration - and for the record, you're sharing some mighty impressive 'learning' here!
Hugs~c

Happy Dance said...

So....when will you start teaching????!!! This is another amazing card, Susanne. Love this pretty pink, all splotchy and fun. Such a happy card. I'm giving you an A++ for this one. Can't wait to see what's next! Bev

Anita in France said...

Another beauty, Susanne ... the white graphic squares are just fabulous with the soft splotchy watercolouring! Oh, and I love the sentiment! Anita :)

Rosmarie said...

Echt toll diese Karte! Ich mag den aquarellierten Hintergrund und der Text passt total gut dazu! Hast du prima gemacht!
LG Rosi

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Die sieht aber interessant aus - das sentiment gefaellt mir besonders gut!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...