Saturday, February 22, 2014

SSS Wednesday Challenge/Fusion Challenge

I wanted to make an Anniversary card for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Wedding/Anniversary but couldn't think of anything until I saw the sketch at the Fusion Challenge #4 again and then ideas for all kinds of occasions started coming. Normally I forget that I have lots of patterned paper. When I was looking through a 6x6 pad and saw those owls I just had to use them.



I punched out the tiny heart between them and drew those thought bubbles. After I took the picture I covered the small heart with Glossy Accents but it's too dark now to take another picture. 

ETA: This card earned an Honorable Mention at the Fusion Challenge!

And here is the sketch that I used:




It's my first time playing in the Fusion Challenge and I used only the sketch but who knows maybe next time I will combine the sketch with the inspiration picture! 

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Thank you for checking out my card and leaving a comment!

Susanne

Stamps: Hero Arts (Everyday Sayings, Envelope pattern background)
Die: Sweet 'n Sassy (Heart dies)
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye

5 comments:

  1. What a cute take on our challenge, Susanne! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those owls are so cute! I love this card, Susanne! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart between those two owls is just too cute! I really like the subtle colours, it makes a beautiful anniversary card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, well done, Susanne! A girl after my own heart using and showcasing such pretty patterned paper!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Suszanne! Here I am back again, jumping for joy, to say congratulations for the recognition at Fusion for this gorgeous card!!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...