Sunday, February 16, 2014

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - kraft

I love kraft cardstock and don't use it enough so I really wanted to play in this weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge where they want us to get krafty. I also wanted to use up those two heart shaped doilies that I have had forever. This is the result:




The other doily is silver:




The background I made with a stencil and gesso (because I still don't have any embossing paste). This card is not for any challenge.  

What have you been creating lately?

Thank you so much for stopping by and know that you kind comments make me very happy!

Susanne

Craft card:
Stamps: Hero Arts (word), subtle flowers on the pink vellum heart - unknown
Punches: Carl Carla Craft
Mist: Ranger (Perfect Pearls), Mister Huey (opaque white)
Cardstock: Recollection

White card:
Stamps: Hero Arts (word)
Punches: Carl Carla Craft


10 comments:

Kim M said...

These are lovely, Susanne. I especially like the first one. :-)

Mrs A. said...

Both pretty cards and the Gesso has worked perfectly with your stencils. Though I love pink I'm really being drawn to your second card. Hugs Mrs A.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Gorgeous cards - both of them! Don't worry, I still don't have any embossing paste either.....I'm still doing the flour and water thing....

Laura Sterckx said...

These cards are so so so pretty! The doily hearts look amazing and I love the colors on both of the cards! :) Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog: Get Krafty!

Sian Ridley said...

Wow! These are beautiful cards! :) I love the splattered background on the first one - I am USELESS at doing that and the stencilled background on your second card is just divine! I too would love some embossing paste to play with! The second card would be perfect for a wedding :)

Rosmarie said...

Beide Karten sind zauberhaft, aber ich hab mich total in die silberne verguckt!! Die ist sowas von Edel!! Wahnsinn wie man zwei, von der Basis her, gleichen Karten, nur durch die Farbwahl so einen verschieden Endeffekt geben kann! Echt stark!!!

cm said...

I've come over to thank you for your wonderfully sweet, encouraging comment on my pink city-scape card (THANK YOU ever so much!), and WOW! Two absolutely stunning cards waiting to greet me! These are gorgeous! Your splatters on the first are perfect; a technique I've not tried because the end result would be a disaster! Seeing others execute it perfectly, as you have here: awesome! Your second card is ever so elegant...wedding, silver anniversary...I'm so glad I dropped by; I'll certainly be back!!
c

maria f. said...

Love that white misting on the kraft!

Sarn said...

Another wonderful card here.

Thank you for your sweet comment on my Sarn-dangling earlier. You're right, it's GREAT FUN. If you like doodling I encourage you to have a go. Bet you'll be pleased with the results.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You should link them up with this challenge : ) http://micassucas.blogspot.fi/2014/02/challenge-38-doilies.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...