Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
(And if you don't celebrate with a Turkey and all the trimmings... it's still a good idea to count your blessings!)

And here is my Thanksgiving card (actually two versions of it because I used a big sheet of paper and they all looked a little different):





I was inspired by Darnell at djkardkreations to use some of my patterned papers especially this card (second one) and those two!

Thank you for your visit and taking the time to leave a comment,
Susanne

Stamp: Inkadinkado (I believe)
Die: My Favorite Things

5 comments:

maria f. said...

Now those are certainly the perfect cards to post today! Love that PP and how you used it on the card fronts. Hope your holiday is wonderful.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Ja, Du hast mich wieder einmal total ueberrascht mit Deiner tollen Karte! Vielen herzlichen Dank! Ich hab mich sooo gefreut! Ich wuensch'Dir auch noch ein schoenes Thanksgiving - ist ja eigentlich schon vorbei. ...

Sarn said...

Hi Susanne . . .well I'm English so we don't have Thanksgiving . . . BUT I can still appreciate a couple of pretty cards when I see them! These are lovely.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Kim M said...

Wonderful cards, Susanne! Great designs. :-)

Mrs A. said...

The zig zagging really pulls a punch on these two cards and the large images on the 12 by 12 card works too. just joined your merry gang. Hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...