Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm back!

Just a quick post to let you all know that we are back from Germany. We had a wonderful time visiting family and friends and also went to Venice, Italy and Salzburg, Austria. Time flew by too fast and I can never meet everyone I would like to!

Please know that I have looked at all the beautiful creations you made but was not able to comment. I will resume now that I am over the jetlag and everything. Thank you for your patience!

I don't have a card to share yet but was asked to show some pictures of our adventures:





The first one is of the city hall of my beloved Munich.





One of my nieces now works at a beautiful lake south of Munich, called Tegernsee, and we went to see her there.





With my sister and brother-in-law we hiked near Spitzingssee, another lake in that area. Oh, I miss those rugged Alps!

I hope to be able to post a card soon again and also show you some pictures from Venice and Salzburg.

Hugs,
Susanne

6 comments:

  1. Da krieg ich ja auch gleich Heimweh....soooo schoene Fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw your comment notification pop up, I honestly did a happy dance jig! I've missed you!! Sounds like your trip was nothing short of fabulous - and those photos are perfect evidence that you did! Your rugged Alps looks very much like our Rocky Mountains where I live (a small town in Alberta, just outside of Banff National Park). Perhaps you'll come to see them some day!! Looking forward to more photos and, of course, a resuming of your crafty delights! Yayyyy....!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photo's Susanne ... looks as though you had an awesome trip! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. schöne Fotos und schön zu hören, das du eine tolle Zeit hattest. Lg Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Susanne! It sounds like you had a wonderful time! How about that World Cup!!! Thanks for sharing your glorious photos!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sigh* your photos make me long to hop on a plane and search for those places that offer the beauty you've captured. I think I could sit in that meadow and watch the day pass rather easily. Welcome home, and I look forward to your upcoming creations! Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...