Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm back!

Just a quick post to let you all know that we are back from Germany. We had a wonderful time visiting family and friends and also went to Venice, Italy and Salzburg, Austria. Time flew by too fast and I can never meet everyone I would like to!

Please know that I have looked at all the beautiful creations you made but was not able to comment. I will resume now that I am over the jetlag and everything. Thank you for your patience!

I don't have a card to share yet but was asked to show some pictures of our adventures:





The first one is of the city hall of my beloved Munich.





One of my nieces now works at a beautiful lake south of Munich, called Tegernsee, and we went to see her there.





With my sister and brother-in-law we hiked near Spitzingssee, another lake in that area. Oh, I miss those rugged Alps!

I hope to be able to post a card soon again and also show you some pictures from Venice and Salzburg.

Hugs,
Susanne

6 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Da krieg ich ja auch gleich Heimweh....soooo schoene Fotos!

cm said...

When I saw your comment notification pop up, I honestly did a happy dance jig! I've missed you!! Sounds like your trip was nothing short of fabulous - and those photos are perfect evidence that you did! Your rugged Alps looks very much like our Rocky Mountains where I live (a small town in Alberta, just outside of Banff National Park). Perhaps you'll come to see them some day!! Looking forward to more photos and, of course, a resuming of your crafty delights! Yayyyy....!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Such great photo's Susanne ... looks as though you had an awesome trip! Anita :)

Manuela said...

schöne Fotos und schön zu hören, das du eine tolle Zeit hattest. Lg Manuela

Darnell said...

Welcome back, Susanne! It sounds like you had a wonderful time! How about that World Cup!!! Thanks for sharing your glorious photos!! Hugs, Darnell

Happy Dance said...

*sigh* your photos make me long to hop on a plane and search for those places that offer the beauty you've captured. I think I could sit in that meadow and watch the day pass rather easily. Welcome home, and I look forward to your upcoming creations! Bev

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...