Tuesday, January 7, 2014

CASE(E) this sketch #58

Hello again!

I am so glad that the current CAS(E) this sketch challenge runs longer than usual (until the 9th) and gave me a chance to participate.



I turned it around and made this:



Funny, how cards look different on screen! Not so sure about this card... I do like lots of white space... on other people's cards. 

Take care,
Susanne

Stamp: Hero Arts (wavy words), Stampin' Up (leaf from In Full Bloom - retired)
Ink: Memento London Fog
Other: Flowers (from Michaels, not sure if Recollection or other brand), Glitterdots Recollection)


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the white space! I know what you mean though, it always looks good when someone else does it, but when I leave my card so sparse I always feel like it's a bit unfinished! This card looks far from unfinished though, it really showcases that beautiful flower and I love that the stem is the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeep, what a brilliant idea to turn the sketch! I saw a flower immediately once you showed me and yours is sensational, Susanne!! I think you've got a winner with this and all that scrummy white space ... dare to do it more often!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...