Tuesday, September 3, 2013

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS

Hello! 

Today I have a card for another challenge! Yes, I am surprised myself! This time it is for CFC113 to combine kraft and text.
Players Badge

And this is what I made (I hope it is CAS enough...)




I absolutely love the newspaper print background from Hero Arts. You might see it often... In the center of the flower is a holographic dot. I like them because they make mailing easy.

Hope you have time to create something today!

Susanne


Stamps: Hero Arts (background), Happy Birthday from the dollar bin at Michaels, Stampin' Up (leaf) 
Die: Memory Box

2 comments:

  1. So bold and pretty! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the news print background. lovely card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...