Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SSS Wednesday (Mother's Day)

This is my second post today and, as usual, I am sliding in at the last minute for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Mother's Day or Special girl that closes tomorrow morning (so you still have all night to create...).

I used a Mojo Monday sketch #270




and made this:




That's it for today! Thanks for looking and please come back!

Be well,
Susanne

Paper: S.E.I. (patterned paper)
Dies: Sweet 'n' Sassy stamps (heart die)
Punches: CarlaCraft
Impression Plate: PTI
Sentiment is computer generated 


7 comments:

Lin said...

Love these happy papers - sure to make a Mom smile, Susanne! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Cristina said...

It's taking me forever to unbury myself from my inbox, but I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my farewell post a few weeks ago!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Ach wie schoen - da freut sich Deine Mama bestimmt! Muss noch nen Knof darufmachen, dann kannste beim House of Cards verlinken....

Cathy said...

Very pretty card, Cathy x

cm said...

Pinks, yellows; flowers, stripes; perfectly placed heart with wee flower companions: an eye-catching smile-making combination! Gorgeous Mother's Day card!! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog; sparkles added to my day!!
c

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...So VERY PRETTY Suzanne!!! Love the sweet colors :)

Rosmarie said...

Ein zauberhaftes Kärtchen hast du für deine Mum gemacht!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...