Sunday, October 8, 2017

Bookmark with Important Message

I love bookmarks, I have quite a selection (no e-reader for me yet) and I enjoy giving them away. Today it occurred to me that a bookmark is a great place for an important reminder because you see it every time you open your book.





Stamps: Winnie & Walter (sentiment)
Other: TCW (stencil)


The challenges over at Winnie & Walter for World Cardmaking Day are open for a whole week, hurray! Check them out (there are many more on their website), get inspired, and make something!

Winnie & Walter WCMD 2017 "Anything but a Card Challenge with Kelly"

Winnie & Walter WCMD 2017 "Stenciled Challenge with Kate"






Happy Creating!


Be well,


8 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a lovely idea Susanne! Such a great little gift and a fabulous design! Have a great week! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Greta said...

My next project is to start in on the W&W challenges. Great idea to make a bookmark, Susanne--very pretty!

Anita in France said...

No e-reader for me either, Susanne ... bookmarks, definitely ... and yours is a beauty! Love how the fabulous embossed sentiment acts as a reminder each time the book is opened! Hugs, Anita :)

papierelle said...

Ich schließe mich an, ich möchte auch kein e-book. Ich möchte das Buch anfassen, riechen ... und ein Lesezeichen einlegen. Jedes mal, wenn ich mir ein neues Buch nehme, tausche ich die Lesezeichen, denn davon habe ich auch viele. Und wie ich sehe, liest Du z.Zt, ein deutschsprachiges Buch!!
LG Gundi

Izzy Scrap said...

When you love paper you cannot love e-reader, right ? I love to touch the paper, the smell of it and you cannot do it with e-reader ! And of course you cannot have such a beautiful bookmark ! Love the stencilled background of yours and the beautiful embossed silver sentiment ! For sure it is a great reminder each time you open the book ! Hugs xx

Annie said...

A fabulous book mark Susanne and a lovely idea to have inspirational words on your bookmark....I do have an e-reader but there's nothing nicer than a book !!!

TFS and best wishes from your newest follower
Annie x

Unknown said...

Lovely creation. I love it. Thanks for the idea. Tc stay blessed.

cm said...

Such a lovely bookmark; pretty and practical! I'm with you: real books all the way!
Hugs~c

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...