Monday, November 9, 2015

Holiday Greetings in Pink and Silver

Popping in today to show you a starry Holiday card I made! And look at all the challenges it wants to play in! I don't know about you but I love silver/grey with pink!

For the background I used the falling stars stencil from SSS (love it) with silver embossing paste. The big star is cut out from gorgeous glitter paper from Michaels. The sentiment is white embossed on matte silver card stock from Marco's.



keepintouchcards.blogspot.com



keepintouchcards.blogspot.com


Stamps: Inkadinkado (sentiment), Penny Black (script background)
Die: PTI (star)
Other: Star stencil (SSS), silver embossing paste (Viva), star punch (Fiskars), glitter paper (Recollections)


Challenges (please click on the links to get inspired by the Design Teams and galleries and find out about the rules):

Time Out #43 "Christmas with optional twist of pink or purple"


Grab Our Badge!



Inkspirational #95 "Anything goes with silver"








Virginia's View #20 "All about textures"







CAS(E) This Sketch #148







CAS-ual Fridays #145 "Precious Metals"
Hope it is CAS enough... If not, please let me know!






So glad you stopped by and hope you will come back!

Hugs,
Susanne

16 comments:

sandie said...

Fabulous CAS design Susanne and yet you got so much texture in there. I also love grey/silver with pink and they make a great combo for Xmas cards. Thanks for joining Ink and TO

papierelle said...

Oh ist die Karte schön, ich bin ganz begeistert!!!
LG Gundi

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE that pink and silver Susanne! Fabulous, glittery goodness! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx

Nora Noll said...

Oh that pink and silver looks awesome!! I LOVE the stars that you used. Wonderful design.

I Card Everyone said...

So glad you stopped by today, Susanne! I adore your pink and silver card! Can't imagine why I haven't seen the SSS falling stars, but I do love them - and that silver embossing paste!!! Gorgeous! You may have me veering toward pink!
=] Michele

Manuela said...

Schöne Weihnachtskarte in rosa, der Sternehintergrund gefällt mir besonders gut.

Anita in France said...

Love silver with pink too, Susanne ... and this is a beauty! What a gorgeous, texture-y, starry background to that fabulous shimmery tag! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Darnell said...

Ah, you really rocked the challenges, Susanne! Your pink and silver card is swooningly gorgeous and the texture is divine!! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Marina said...

Lovely colour combo and the textured star background is perfect for this beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

aufspapiergebracht said...

Guten Morgen,
wie schaffst du es immer, all diese challenges auf dem Schirm zu haben ???
Tolle Karte, allein diese vielen kleinen Details - ich drücke dir fest die Daumen.
Ganz liebe Grüsse Elisabeth

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, wie edel! Rosa und Silber sieht echt gut aus, zusammen.

Karen Dunbrook said...

sweet card...love it done in those colours...

cm said...

Oh my! How did this starry stunning number escape me! Good thing I went for a 'stroll' back, just to check if I'd missed anything! Pink and silver is a lovely combination and your use here, especially the shimmery stars...gorgeous! Love this!
Hugs~c

Neha said...

Love this non traditional colours for Christmas.... gorgeous combo!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So pretty in pink and silver Susanne! Lovely! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...