Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Case Study Challenge #202

This is my second post today (!!!!), not with more homework for my class but with a card I really wanted to make for the Case Study Challenge #202 which closes in a couple of hours. Our Muse is Shari Carroll with this beautiful card:




When I was looking for a large flower I found this very old sunflower from PSX that I haven't used in a long time. And that really motivated me to play in this challenge because, as you might know, using my stash makes me very happy. And while I was at it I dug out an old background stamp from Stampin' Up.


http://keepintouchcards.blogspot.com


Stamps: PSX (flower), Stampin' Up (background, sentiment)

The blue is not part of the card, by the way, it's a square card lying on a blue folder. When I finished it was already dark and so I had to take the picture inside. 

Thank you for your visit,
Susanne


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty sunflower!
    Thanks for joining us at Case Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the BG and the coloring on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great CASE! Beautiful sunflower. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, your sunflower is beautifully coloured and I love the bg. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susanne, I LOVE this big sunflower! Reminds me of the fields of them I saw years ago when by brother and I traveled in France. So pretty...as is yours! The woodgrain background sets it off wonderfully! I've fallen behind in my class homework - trying to work with water-colours is netting me nothing but frustration, although the recycle bin is quite happy! We're off to Calgary this morning - spending the day shopping, while my husband works, then off to bike races this evening...and tomorrow...and Sunday! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sunflower, Susanne ... your colouring's awesome and I love the texture-y look of the background! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! They make my day!
JUST IGNORE THE CAPTCHA AND HIT PUBLISH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...